Distribution an incomplete app
College students can get fill in their application devoid of all expected records beforehand. They could over its app during the a later stage.
Immediately after bill and you will handling of incomplete application, the Educational funding Service (Service Aides financieres) have a tendency to get in touch with that posting the newest forgotten help documents toward .
For folks who submit an application “instead of verification” (app rather than LuxTrust-tool otherwise eID), might receive a contact thru having a relationship to up-date brand new forgotten supporting data.
For folks who submit an application with authentication through Luxtrust-unit otherwise eID, the new lost help documents should be current on your eSpace to your .
Difficult administrative conclusion
When you look at the light of COVID-19 pandemic, unique measures had been taken to match college students who have been signed up inside increased-education studies duration entitled to this new AideFi during the 2019–2021 summer session or perhaps the informative seasons 2020–2021 or 2021-2022.
This type of actions establish that even more very-entitled ‘COVID bonus’ semester the college students given a lot more than, and you can postpone the fresh new view of their overall performance scheduled to take place once 24 months of research.
Note that children could make use of only one ‘COVID bonus’ semester during their higher-studies training, and only whether they have not made use of the same scale within their nation off studies, eg an expansion of one’s planned time to over its higher-knowledge programme.
- from the 1 st course get receive features and you can loans to own loads of semesters from investigation exceeding the state course to have the conclusion of research course in which they are signed up by the all in all, step 3 products;
- regarding the dos nd stage will get discovered provides and you can financing to possess the number of semesters out of studies theoretically booked to your completion of your own study duration where he is signed up. It number are improved:
- from the step 3 equipment, in case your beginner has actually completed the fresh step one st analysis stage contained payday loans Greenville in this the amount of time theoretically planned on the conclusion in the study period; otherwise
- because of the 2 units, whether your college student have exceeded enough time technically scheduled toward achievement of the step 1 st data period because of the step one equipment; otherwise
- by the 1 unit, if for example the college student has actually exceeded the brand new years commercially planned to the achievement of your own step 1 st studies years because of the dos equipment;
- in one period, could possibly get receive provides and you will finance for a number of semesters of investigation exceeding the state stage with the conclusion of the data course where he or she is enlisted from the step three systems;
- throughout the research studies years, may found has and fund having an optimum lifetime of 9 semesters.
When college students who’ve utilized the thus-entitled ‘COVID bonus’ session – otherwise a comparable level in their country off studies – desires over their 1 st course, the dos nd years otherwise their single studies stage which is incomplete, they may discover all AideFi when it comes to a loan to own an additional session.
Concerning your postponement of your own glance at out-of results, students who had been enrolled in a higher-education study cycle eligible for new AideFi within the 2019–2020 otherwise 2020–2021 informative year or2021-2022 academic 12 months and which didn’t switch to various other investigation programme following 2021–2022 informative seasons, need meet among the following the standards for the new AideFi throughout the 4 th season of the step one st course:
- have obtained about 60 ECTS credits in first step three years of research in identical high-studies programme;
- have obtained at the very least 30 ECTS credits adopting the step three rd 12 months away from knowledge, at the most recent, provided that it made into several other study programme following the very first enrolment inside a top-knowledge programme;